At TMG Companies, we want to make sure that we meet all of your commercial cleaning services needs in Connecticut. So, we will not only work with you to create the perfect program for your needs and budget, but we will even offer valuable tips to use in between our visits to ensure the cleanliness of your property.
First and foremost, we recommend that you take a moment and imagine you are a client entering the office. Walk around the office and make note of any areas that are cluttered, or just plain messy. Be sure to follow the same path that the client might take and to be unbiased. Don’t make excuses for any area or person, because your clients won’t. After your initial assessment, follow these tips to make sure your office is as clean as you can make it without us.
- Organize those loose papers piled around the office and on desks. Paperwork piles can look messy and lead to time-consuming issues whenever your employees need to find needed files. Try using filing cabinets and desktop trays, or go paperless and scan everything to store electronically.
- Dust and wipe your electronics to keep them clean. Using disinfectant sprays or wipes can also cut down on the rate of cross-infections when your employees start to get sick.
- Empty trash cans and small waste buckets as often as needed. Don’t be afraid to take those bags out to the dumpster either, instead of piling them up in a corner and waiting for us to gather them for you. We are more than happy to do so if you would prefer, but your clients may not understand your aversion to the dumpster as much as we will.
- Disinfect the restrooms daily; they are a high traffic area and do not take long to look unkempt. Simple steps will get them through to our next visit without making people squirm when they open the door. Wipe the toilet seats and lids, clean off the sink and counter areas, and refill the soap dispensers, paper towels and toilet paper whenever needed. And if someone leaves a mess on the floor, don’t be afraid to grab a broom.
- Make sure your employees keep the break room clean and presentable. This means having them wash, dry and put away dishes immediately after they use them. The counters and refrigerator should also be clean and organized. Have employees write their names on the food they place in the fridge, that way when the it starts taking on a life of its own, the owner can be easily tracked down to slay the beast.
- Above all, keep all public areas respectable. Some of the people walking into your office will never make it past these areas, so if that’s the only impression they will get of your business, make sure it’s a good one.
Follow these steps and your office is sure to impress almost as much as it does after one of our visits.
Experience You Can Trust, Service You Can Count On!
Don’t worry if you happen to have the need for our carpet cleaning services and are searching for carpet cleaning near me choose TMG Companies. We are a full service residential cleaning company and commercial cleaning company , equipped to keep your home or business in top shape for years to come. Our hundreds of happy clients can testify to the quality of our work, the efficiency of our professionals, and the beautiful clean that they experience. If you’re ready to see how a professional can upgrade your home or commercial building and keep your space sparkling, contact TMG Companies today and schedule a professional cleaning for your home or office or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you!
cleaning company near me
janitorial service near me
janitorial service ct
janitorial cleaning company ct
carpet cleaning company ct
carpet cleaning near me
window cleaning company near me
fire damage restoration
water removal company near me