We are hitting the summer months and are officially done with all of the snow, ice, and general dreariness of winter. This is the time to partake in some Spring (or late Spring) cleaning. Most people are actually more productive in a clean, organized workspace. The main question tends to be where do you begin? This can be hard to determine especially if you are in a larger workplace. We have provided you with some tips to help you get started on your next cleaning adventure:
- Declutter: This is where you take the time to get rid of all of the old papers that have lying around the office. Clean out the cabinets and throw out all of the unnecessary items. Be sure to shred any paperwork that contains confidential or sensitive information. Anything you plan on keeping can then be reorganized in a functional way.
- Tackle the junk drawer. This kind of falls into the same task as declutter but it is too important to ignore. Everyone has one of these drawers and it is probably filled with, well, junk. So take the time to toss or recycle anything you no longer need. Throw out those dried up pens and get rid of those old post it notes. Anything you plan on keeping can then be reorganized.
- Organize/ Reorganize: As you declutter your workspaces this is also a good time to reorganize you space. As you declutter you might free up space that allows for better organization. This time provides you with the perfect time to create a filing system that can help you to reduce workspace clutter. Choose a system that is functional for you and your workspace. Whether it’s paper trays, baskets, or another method, pick one that you’ll stick with.
- Virtual organization: So you have cleaned your workplace and throw away all the clutter and unnecessary items. well what about your computer? Use this opportunity to organize your computer documents and emails so you can find needed files without a cluttered desktop or inbox. Take this time to clean up space on your computer, you’ll be surprised how many random things stay on your computer. You will feel refreshed after this and like you have a whole new computer.
- Clean all surfaces: So spring cleaning wouldn’t really be cleaning if you didn’t actually clean and disinfect. You will want to use a microfiber cloth and disinfecting cleaner to wipe down all of your hard surfaces, including desks, chairs, tables, and shelves. Be sure to also clean your electronics. This includes things like your phone, keyboard, and mouse are high germ zones. Also clean any communal devices and spaces like the printer, fax machine, computer screens, and other electronic surfaces with an appropriate cloth or cleaner.
Establishing and maintaining a clean and organized workspace can help boost efficiency and reduce stress. For regular office cleaning services, rely on the professionals at TMG.
Experience You Can Trust, Service You Can Count On!
Don’t worry if you happen to have the need for our carpet cleaning services and are searching for carpet cleaning near me choose TMG Companies. We are a full service residential cleaning company and commercial cleaning company , equipped to keep your home or business in top shape for years to come. Our hundreds of happy clients can testify to the quality of our work, the efficiency of our professionals, and the beautiful clean that they experience. If you’re ready to see how a professional can upgrade your home or commercial building and keep your space sparkling, contact TMG Companies today and schedule a professional cleaning for your home or office or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you!
cleaning company near me
janitorial service near me
janitorial service ct
janitorial cleaning company ct
carpet cleaning company ct
carpet cleaning near me
window cleaning company near me
fire damage restoration
water removal company near me