Water can wreak havoc on your property. It is the most common cause of damage to your property. It can penetrate your home or office as a result of a major storm, leak or faulty appliance. When water penetrates a property or that property floods wood can begin to rot, rust, mold, and deteriorate. When a property does flood or has water damage, time is of the essence.
Here are some tips that can help you during an unfortunate time:
- Locate where your water shut off is and remember it! Don’t wait until water is gushing thru your home to go searching for it. Know where the main source is. If you do have a flood or a pipe bursts go to the water main immediately and shut it off.
- Do not try to suck up water with a regular vacuum. You need a wet vac.
- Do not touch any electrical outlets.
- Make sure there are no loose cords plugged in, if you notice any, abandoned the area and call a professional.
- Quickly move any valuables you can to a safe area. However, you need to follow extreme caution. Your life it more valuable than an item.
- Call your insurance company and notify them of the situation
- Search water removal company near me and select the water damage restoration pros at TMG Companies.
So, the next time you are searching water damage restoration company near me choose TMG Companies. We are a full service residential cleaning company and commercial cleaning company equipped to keep your home or business in top shape for years to come. Our hundreds of happy clients can testify to the quality of our work, the efficiency of our professionals, and the beautiful clean that they experience. If you’re ready to see how a professional can upgrade your home or commercial building and keep your space sparkling, contact TMG Companies today and schedule a professional cleaning for your home or office or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you!